This website is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. For more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), view the FTC website at www.ftc.gov.
Information We Collect. We collect personally identifiable information that can identify you such as your name, address, telephone number, mobile number, e-mail address and Social Security Number (“Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”). We also collect information such as demographic data and data about your online activity on our website that does not identify you (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information” or “Non-PII”). PII and Non-PII are known together as “Information”. We may also collect and store Information that you provide to us about other people (such as co-borrowers), including their name, address, telephone number, mobile devices, email address and Social Security Number.
- How We Collect Information You Provide
- From You.We collect Information you provide to us: (i) in connection with inquiring about or obtaining our services; and (ii) in connection with a job application. The Information we collect from you will vary depending on the product or service requested.
- Other Sources.We may obtain Information about you from third parties such as: credit reports, information about your home and demographic information. We do not pull a hard inquiry relating to your credit bureau report rather a soft inquiry is performed in order to assist in complying with federal, state and local laws relating to Anti-Money Laundering and Identity theft. None of the information obtained is shared with any matched service provider relating to your inquiry, rather the information may only be accessed by and disclosed to GE Financial Services, LLC employees with a legitimate business need to know in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Information such as Social Security Number (SSN), date of birth (DOB), address and phone number may be verified by third parties to assist in the prevention of identity theft, consumer identification and verification. GE Financial Services, LLC takes your privacy seriously and performs these checks using best practices according to industry standards and does not alter or change the information you provide in your inquiry form. Your information is encrypted and protected both in-transit to our servers and at rest on our servers by the latest security standards & protocols. In addition, our networks and servers are constantly monitored for ‘advanced, persistent’ and other threats to your information.
Other Technologies. We may use web beacons and other standard Internet technologies to track your use on our websites. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, targeting and re-targeting pixels, third party pixels or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
- How We Use Information
- In General.We may use Information to:
- Deliver the products and services you requested;
- Manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- Research and analyze your use of, or interest in, our products, services and content and the products, services and content offered by others;
- Communicate with you via e-mail, telephone, postal mail and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Develop and display content and services tailored to your interests on our website and other websites;
- Develop and deliver targeted advertisements;
- Measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming and other activities;
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes; Manage our business; and Perform functions as described to you at the time of collection.
- Financial Information.Depending on the service requested, we may use financial information to: match you with lenders, provide you with lenders’ conditional loan offers, auto dealers, auto lenders, personal loan providers, etc. as well as to verify your identity, protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, or otherwise as needed to manage our business.
- Job Applicants.If your PII is submitted when applying for a position with us, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your PII for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions or as required by law.
- With Whom do we Share Your Information
- Lenders or Matching Service Providers.In submitting an inquiry for a loan product or other service offered through this website, when you click on any button indicating an acceptance or agreement to terms, a continuance of processing or submission, you signify your agreement to proceed you are consenting, acknowledging and agreeing to the disclosure of your PII, as described herein, with lenders in our network (“Lenders”) with whom you are or may be matched. Please note that no hard inquiry of credit will be performed by GE Financial Services, LLC or its network “Lenders” unless you authorize us to do so by submitting a completed loan request. So please note the language at the end of each form submission to understand if you are consenting to a hard or soft inquiry. NOTE THAT even if you do not provide your Social Security number, we may access your credit file to assist in the prevention of identity theft and to verify your request is accurate and complete. Lastly, not all network “Lenders” will obtain your SSN and each “Lender” has its own requirements, disclosures and consent requirements.
BE AWARE that the Lenders with whom you are matched may retain or use your Information whether or not you use their services and you should contact these Lenders directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices which may differ from GE Financial Services, LLC.
- Referrals for your Business.When you express interest in other products, services, promotions that we offer (by, for example, completing an inquiry for such services), we will share your request or expression of interest with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services and promotions, and, as applicable, with their affiliates and third party finder or marketing companies (collectively, “Business Providers”). When you choose to participate in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to provide PII to those Business Providers. Be aware the Business Providers with whom we share your Information may retain or use your Information whether or not you use their services and you should contact these parties directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices which may differ from ours.
- Services Providers.We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf including, but not limited to service providers that perform services on our behalf in connection with your request for a loan or the funding, sale and/or servicing of your loan. These third parties include, without limitation credit bureaus, title companies, flood or other insurance companies, appraisal companies, closing agents, marketing and customer services firms, credit card, or entities that provide business analysis or website support. These third parties may have access to PII needed to perform their functions.
For Vermont Residents: We will not share information we collect about you with nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by Vermont law, such as to process your transactions or to maintain your account. In addition, we will not share information about your creditworthiness with our affiliates.
For California Residents: We will not share information we collect about you with nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by California law, such as to process your transactions or to maintain your account.
GE Financial Services, LLC
PO Box 941088
Maitland, FL 32751